Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Final Exam

Announcements:

Our final was supposed to be scheduled for monday at 10am, but another class has a conflict so we'll reschedule it to Friday December 11th at 10am, in our normal classroom. If you're unable to make that time, please email me asap so we can make other arrangements.

Our last lecture will be this friday, covering gaming.

Remember all assignments are due by midnight on December 11th.

I have to cancel office hours for this week. Next week I'll be holding extended office hours:
Wednesday Dec. 9th from 11am to 5pm in 19-147
Friday Dec. 11th from 11am to 5pm in 19-120

This is mostly for my web design students but feel free to stop by if you need any last minute help with projects, grade questions etc.

1 comment:

  1. I was sick and missed a few classed, but I am still caught up in all the assignments you posted.
    The link is http://greenerineugene.blogspot.com/ if you haven't seen it.
    thanks,
    Mike

    ReplyDelete